Sunshine Golf Club Hire T&C's
The following Terms & Conditions apply to the Sunshine Golf Store Club Hire - by taking this club hire you are agreeing to abide by these Terms & Conditions:
- Sunshine Golf Store are the owners and operators of all Sunshine Golf Club Hire. Sunshine Golf Viajes SL and Sunshine Golf Tee Times SL act as agents for Sunshine Golf Store Club Hire.
- All club hire sets are made up of clubs sufficient for a full 18 hole round of golf but the specific make up of each set varies according to category/brand. PLEASE NOTE: balls, tees, ball markers, gloves etc are not supplied with club hire, although you can purchase any of these items from the Sunshine Golf Store.
- We offer the following categories of club hire - Category A, Premium and Super Premium (mens/ladies sets, left/right handed, steel/graphite shaft). The standard composition of a set will be Irons 5-SW (Steel or Regular graphite shafts), 1 Hybrid, 1 Driver, 1 FW Wood, 1 Putter, Golf Bag, Headcovers. This composition may vary in some of our sets. The exact composition of the set/s taken for rental will be detailed on your rental agreement
- We endeavour to meet client requests for specific clubs from a specific category but, because the hire clubs are continually renewed and upgraded, this cannot be guaranteed.
- When collecting clubs from the Sunshine Golf Store you are required to produce photographic ID (passport/driving license) and a valid Credit Card. The store staff will take a photocopy of each and keep them on file until the end of the rental period.
- Any hire equipment which is lost, damaged or stolen will be charged to your credit card for the full replacement/repair cost (this includes all clubs, bag, headcovers etc). Please see replacement/repair charges table below for details of full replacement/repair costs*
- You can collect/drop off hire clubs when the Sunshine Golf store is open:
Monday to Friday 10.00 - 18.00 and Saturdays 10.00 - 14.00 (we are closed on Sundays and for most National and Local Holidays). If you are not able to collect/drop off hire clubs then the store can, for a small additional charge, deliver/collect clubs.
- Delivery/collection charges are as follows: 10€, 20€ or 30€ per journey, depending on the area. Price to be agreed with Sunshine Golf Store prior to booking.
- Delivery/collection of hire equipment can only be undertaken if you, or a member of your group, are available to meet the delivery van and check the equipment in/out with the delivery driver. If this is not possible then the Renter will be considered entirely responsible for any damaged, stolen or lost items.
- When the renter returns the hire clubs they will be checked back in by the store staff and, if all is in order, the photocopies of the documents (photographic ID and credit card) will be destroyed or given back to the renter.
- The club hire rental period is ONLY for the dates agreed at the time of booking and as shown on your documentation. Should you not return your clubs on the return date the Sunshine Golf Store reserves the right to charge your credit card for any unauthorised additional day/s hire. You may be able to extend your rental term but must contact us to request this and we will confirm if it is possible and the extra cost. PLEASE NOTE: During busy periods it may not be possible to extend your rental.
- When returning clubs please ensure all personal belongings, balls, tees etc have been removed from the bag.
* Club Hire Table of Charges for Lost, Damaged or Stolen Hire Equipment:
BROKEN OR DAMAGED SHAFTS: WILL BE REPLACED WITH THE SAME MODEL OR EQUIVALENT (IF THE ORIGINAL IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE). PRICES FOR SHAFT REPAIRS WILL BE CHARGED AS PER THE OFFICIAL PRICE OF EACH BRAND.
ALL HOODS AND/OR HEADCOVERS SUPPLIED WITH THE SETS MUST BE RETURNED. LOST HEADCOVERS WILL BE CHARGED 20€ EACH.
****ALL PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE****